12 “WARNING” SIGNS OF LIVING AN “AH-HA” LIFE!
Here is what we have all been looking for, folks – scientifically proven ways that point out the “warning” signs of living an AH-HA life! If you find yourself practicing and actually mastering the items below, be careful, you just might be living the life of an AH-HA person! And Hooray for you!
How many of these signs can you identify in your daily life? Which ones do you need to work on? Go for it!
- Persistent presence of supportive friends.
- Chronic positive expectations – a tendency to frame events in a positive light.
- Regular signs of joy in living.
- A sense of spiritual renewal in the Lord.
- Increased sensitivity to others.
- A tendency to adapt to changing conditions.
- Increased appetite for physical activity.
- Tendency to identify and communicate feelings.
- Repeated episodes of gratitude and generosity.
- Compulsion to care for other people.
- Persistent sense of humor. Known to have laughed out loud!
- A life centered in the forgiveness of Christ!
What do you think? How are we doing? Any items you might add, or change? Why not discuss this list with some friends and family and get a lively discussion going? Feel free to add, and even subtract, from this list. And have fun doing it!
Romans 15:13 says it so well, “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit!”
Enjoy your AH-HA Moments each day as you celebrate and share these “warning signs” as gifts from the Lord!