A place to encourage one another, through words and ideas and questions and support ….all in the name of our Lord Who is the Encourager of us all! We encourage you to be an EncourAGEr also!
TOP 10 POLITICAL QUOTES THROUGH THE YEARS!
10. “If we don’t make some changes, the status quo will remain the same.”
9. “If Lincoln were alive today, he’d roll over in his grave.”
8. “The average age of a 7 year old in this state is 13.”
7. “A zebra does not change its spots.”
6. “I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.”
5. “The statistics are not my own; they are from someone who knows what he’s talking about.”
4. “I have a permanent plan for the time being.”
3. ‘‘One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is ‘to be prepared.’”
2. “I want you to know that also I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent’s youth and inexperience.”
1. “This year, Americans stand on the horns of an enema.”
Hope-Full Living is a quarterly daily devotional written by seniors for seniors seeking to live life to the fullest during this unique stage in their Christian walk. Each brief 2-minute devotion includes a Bible verse, a reflection, a prayer and a suggested activity for the day. Issues and experiences that are meaningful and important to those 65 and older are addressed in each entry, and this devotional helps the reader to remember that no matter what his or her age might be, “This very day, I have a body, a mind, a spirit and a Gospel message to share with my world, my friends and my Lord.”