This is a place to encourage one another, through words and ideas and questions and support ….all in the name of our Lord Who is the Encourager of us all! We encourage you to be an EncourAGEr also!
TOP 10 QUOTES FOR MOTHER’S DAY!
10. “Children are natural mimics who act like their parents despite every effort to teach them good manners.” Anon
9. “My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.” Graycie Harmon
8. “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” Phyllis Diller
7. “I’d like to be the ideal mother, but I’m too busy raising my kids.”
6. “If Mom ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy!” H. Bimler
5. “The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.” Calvin Trillin
4. “A Mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” Anon
3. “The definition of a sweater – a garment worn by a child when its Mother is feeling chilly.” Ambrose Bierce
2. “My mother told me a million times not to exaggerate.” Anon
Number 1. “MOM spelled upside down is WOW!” Robert Bimler