This is a place to encourage one another, through words and ideas and questions and support ….all in the name of our Lord Who is the Encourager of us all! We encourage you to be an EncourAGEr also!
TOP 10 THANKSGIVING TURKEY TEASERS – TO TANTALIZE YOUR TASTES!
10. Enjoy your traditional holiday meal where families across the U.S. sit down for dinner at the same time – Halftime!
9. What did Mom Turkey say to her disobedient children? “If your father could see you now he’d turn over in his gravy!”
8. The difference between a chicken and a turkey is that chickens celebrate Thanksgiving!
7. How many turkeys does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but it takes 6 hours.
6. Why do turkeys eat so little? Because they are stuffed.
5. How does a turkey drink her wine? In a gobble-let!
4. You burnt the turkey? That’s okay. No one will overeat and your cheese broccoli lima bean casserole will gain newly found appreciation!
3. What do turkeys do in the Thanksgiving Parade? They play the drumstick !
2. Why did the pilgrims have trouble keeping their pants up? Because they wear their belts on their hats!
1.What kind of music did the pilgrims listen to? Plymouth Rock!
(Gathered from the first Thanksgiving book ever written, called “These are for the birds!”)