This is a place to encourage one another, through words and ideas and questions and support ….all in the name of our Lord Who is the Encourager of us all! We encourage you to be an EncourAGEr also!
TOP 10 BACK TO SCHOOL QUIPS AND QUOTES
10. I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. – Mark Twain
9. Nathan comes home from his first day at school. Mother asks, ‘What did you learn today?’
He replies, ‘Not enough. I have to go back tomorrow.’
8. My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I’ve endured over the past twenty-five years. – Paul Merton
7. Mom: How did you find school today?
Youngster: I simply hopped off the bus – and there it was.
6. I took a test in Existentialism. I left all the answers blank and got 100. – Woody Allen
5. Mia: I think we need a new teacher.
Mom: Why is that?
Mia: Our teacher doesn’t know anything, she keeps asking us for the answers.
4. Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.
3. Teacher: Brett, your essay on ‘My Dog’ is exactly the same as your sister’s. Did you copy her? Brett: No miss; it’s the same dog.