A place to encourage one another, through words and ideas and questions and support ….all in the name of our Lord Who is the Encourager of us all! We encourage you to be an EncourAGEr also!
TOP 10 SIGNS AND SAYINGS SEEN DURING THE SUMMER SEASON
10. On a bathroom hand dryer at a church in Iowa: “Press button to hear a message from our Pastor!”
9. On another hand dryer at a school in Nebraska: ” How to use hand dryer: 1. Press button 2. Patiently wait for hands to dry 3. Take hands and wipe them completely dry on your pants!
8. Seen on a bumper sticker in Naples, Florida: “Older people are not bad drivers. They are the only ones who take the time to go the speed limit!”
7. Saying found at a home in Bloomingdale, Illinois: ” ‘Joyfully Aging’ is not an Oxymoron!”
6. On a sign at a Verizon store in Wisconsin: “Brand new App now available from AARP – “Insta-Gramps”.
5. On a poster in a New York theater lobby: “If you can’t laugh at yourself, call me – I have no trouble laughing at you!”
4. On a church sign in Ohio: “A surprise is God’s way of saying , “Hello!”
3. On a frat house in Valparaiso, Indiana: “I stayed up all night to see where the sun went – and then it dawned on me!”
2. On a blog from New Jersey: “What do you think the employee discount is at the Dollar Store? Do you think it’s ‘just take it’?”
1. On a church sign in Idaho: ” “Be still and know that God’s ‘on-line’ “